This kachori is different from traditional kachori but more like puri. You can always innovate with this recipe. This recipe is special with sweet taste and red colour of carrots.
- Category: Bengali Recipes, Bread Recipes, Snacks Recipes
- 2 carrot, large sized grated
- 2 cups maida / refined flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ajwain seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 cup oil
- Steam carrots till soft. Mix flour with the finely grated carrots.
- Add salt, sugar, ajwain seeds and baking soda. Mix well. Knead into dough with no additional water.
- Take a small piece of dough and roll into puri shape.
- Heat oil and deep fry the puris.
- Serve these hot Gajorer Kachori along with pickle.