Delicious tea time sweet porridge made in Goa. Often served to nursing mothers.
- Category: Dessert Recipes, Goan Recipes
- 250 grams Broken Wheat, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 1 Coconut, milk extracted Thick and thin batch
- 150 grams Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 3 Cardamom powder / Elaichi
- 1 pinch Salt
- Heat broken wheat along with thin coconut milk. Keep stirring.
- Add nutmeg powder and cardamom powder.
- Add thick coconut milk. Adjust taste with sugar and salt. Add ghee.
- Mix well. Bring to boil while stirring.
- Garnish with nuts and raisins. Give desired shape while serving Doce Bhaji