Red vegetable dish made from amaranth leaves
- Category: Dinner Recipes, Goan Recipes, Konkani Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
- 1 bunch Tambdi/lal bhaji (Rajgira/Amaranth Leaves)
- 1 Onion, large, finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies, finely sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Coconut, grated
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil. Fry garlic, chillies and onions till onions are translucent.
- Add Tambdi bhaji and fry. Add salt and cook covered on low heat.
- Add coconut and stir. Cook covered for a minute.
- Serve Tamdi Bhaji with roti.