Arachu kalakki is a delicious curd based side dish made with tender mangoes in brine, coconut and spices.
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Malayali Recipes
- 2 cups Curd, beaten
- 5 Tender mangoes preserved in brine
- 1/2 cup grated Coconut
- 2 Green chillies, chopped
- 1 small piece Ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon Urad dal
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- Few Curry leaves
- Grind mangoes, coconut, green chillies and ginger into a smooth paste. Add curd and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, urad dal, asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Add the seasoning to the curd mixture and mix well.
- Serve Arachu kalakki with rice.