Til ki chutney
Chutney popular in Uttarkhand made from sesame seeds. Enjoy this with kumaoni aloo dal ke pakore!
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Garhwali Recipes, Kumaoni Recipes
- 4 tablespoons White Sesame Seeds
- 2 cups Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 3 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 4 Green Chili
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Dry roast the sesame seeds till golden brown. Set aside and cool.
- Blend along with green chilli, garlic, coriander leaves, salt, sugar and little water to paste.
- Add lemon juice and mix.