Kachi Haldi ka kadha
Immunity booster herbal drink made from various medicinal herbs and raw turmeric. Apart from increasing immunity, it helps reduce weight and boost metabolism.
- Category: Beverage Recipes, East Indian, North Indian, West India
- 1 liter water
- 4 tinospora / giloy stems
- 1 teaspoon ground kachi haldi / turmeric root
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 tulsi leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Few Black pepper
- 2 cardamom
- Honey (to taste)
- Heat giloy, turmeric, ginger, tulsi leaves, cinnamon powder, and cardamom cloves along with water and bring to boil.
- Keep boiling for another 5-10 minutes.
- Allow this mixture to cool and refrigerate.
- To consume, heat up and add honey and pinch of black pepper.
- Enjoy your kachi haldi ka kadha!