Momo ko achar
Momo ko achar is a Nepali chutney made from tomatoes and spices and served with local momo recipes.
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Sikkim Recipes
- 5 Tomatoes / Golbheda, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds / teel
- 6 dry red chillies
- 4 garlic pods
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Roast sesame seeds.
- Add dry red chilies and roast till it change color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder. Saute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and salt. Stir fry for 5 minutes till tomatoes are soft.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Allow to cool and blend to smooth paste.
- Momo ko achaar is ready to be served with momo.