Mashed boiled potatoes with minimal spices
- Category: Bengali Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Potato Recipes
- 3 Potatoes, medium sized
- 2 Red chillies
- 1 Onion, small and sliced
- 1 tablespoon Mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Boil potatoes, peel and mash together.
- Deep fry red chillies in oil till crisp, remove from oil, press wth hands into flakes and keep aside.
- Saute sliced onions in mustard oil till golden brown.
- Add mashed potatoes, salt and red chilli flakes.
- Keep stirring on medium flame till they are mixed well and the mash turns reddish.