Mulor Ghanto or Mulor Chechki is a delicious Bengali dish prepared with radish, potato, and spices. It goes well with plain rice or roti.
- Category: Bengali Recipes, Curry Recipes
- 4 radishes, peeled, grated and soaked in hot water with salt and turmeric powder.
- 4 tablespoons mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 4 green chili, slit
- 2 pinches turmeric powder
- 2 pinches garam masala powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds, slit green chili, strained radish and fry.
- Add cumin powder and salt.
- Cover the pan and cook for 2 mins.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, slit green chili and garam masala.
- Serve Mulor Ghanto with plain rice or roti.