Unique flavor of combination of eggplant and lima beans
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 2 people
- Category: Dinner Recipes, Gujarati Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Stir Fry Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
- 2 Baingan, medium size, cut into cubes
- 1 cup Surati Papdi (lima beans), seeds and cover seperated
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 5 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Jaggery
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Carom seeds (Ajwain)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Stir fry eggplant, beans and bean cover in oil along with onion, garlic and other spices.
- Add water, jaggery and salt. Cook covered till beans are cooked.
- Garnish, serve hot baingan papdi with roti.