Phafru ka saag
Slightly sour vegetable curry made from leaves of buckwheat.
Buckwheat leaves are locally known as Phafru
- Category: Curry Recipes, Himachali Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
- Phafru / Buckwheat leaves
- Mustard oil
- Coriander seeds
- Red chillies
- Buckwheat leaves are washed, cut into fine shreds and then boiled by adding salt till soft. After boiling, make its paste
- Heat mustard oil in pan.
- Crackle coriander seeds and red chillies.
- Add paste of buckwheat leaves
- Cook for some time till raw taste is gone.
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.