Steamed rice dumpling filled with sweet coconut
- Category: Assamese Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Rice Recipes
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 3 cups Grated Coconut
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Prepare mixture of coconut, sugar and cardamom powder. Keep aside.
- Knead rice flour with warm water into soft dough.
- Take small piece of dough and roll. Place mixture in centre and cover up to give spindle shaped pitha. Close the edges.
- Steam the pithas for about 10 minutes.
- Serve Mohura Pitha warm. warm.