Ladakh Apricot Jam
Apricots are very common in Ladakh. Jam made from local Apricot tastes delicious and often served with local bread khambir
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Ladakhi Recipes, Pickle Recipes
- 1 kilogram fresh Apricots, seeds removed.
- 300 grams Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Heat apricot till cooked, approximately 10 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Add sugar and cook for 20 minutes while stirring.
- Add in the lemon juice and cook for few minutes.
- Allow to cool overnight and store apricot jam in airtight sterile jars.