Lasnachya paticha thecha or olya lasnacha thecha is spicy dip for your snacks made from seasonal green garlic. This is simple recipes and you may experiment with your flavors of your choice.
- 1 cup green garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Curry leaves
- 1 green chillies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Jaggery, optional as per taste.
- 1/2 cup Groundnut seed powder (optional)
- Add groundnut powder and mix well. Cook for another minute.
- Remove roots. Clean and dry. Chop finely.
- Grind green garlic, curry leaves, chillies and salt to coarse paste. Keep aside.
- Heat oil. Splutter mustard seeds.
- Add garlic paste. Cook for 2 minutes till paste thickens.
- Serve hirvya lasnicha thecha as dip or side dish.