Ghevri Tillkut Bhaji is extremely simple yet delicious recipe using Ghevri/Ghevda/ papdi vegetable with sesame.
- 2 cups Ghevri / Papdi / Field beans, cleaned and split
- 2 Onions, large chopped lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 5 dried red chillies
- 6 garlic cloves
- Grind sesame, dry red chillies and garlic to coarse powder.
- Mix ghevri with oil, onions and sesame powder. Mix well.
- Cover and heat on low flame for 10-15 minutes. Stir in between.
- Beans will be cooked in its own moisture and blend well with spices.
- Serve Ghevri tillkut bhaji with chapati.