Kachi haldi ka halwa
Raw turmeric is known for its health benefits. Kachi haldi ka halwa is quick home made sweet dish to serve your family and friends health benefits of raw turmeric.
- 100 gm Raw Turmeric, peeled and ground
- 100 gm Jaggery
- 75 gm Whole Wheat flour
- 75 gm Ghee/Clarified butter
- 200 milliliters milk
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Fry fruits
- Heat 2 tbsp oil. Roast wheat flour for 5-7 minutes till golden brown. Remove and take aside.
- Heat remaining oil and roast turmeric on medium flame for 10 minutes till raw flavour evaporates.
- As ghee separates, add flour and mix well.
- Add milk and stir. Add mashed jaggery and mix well.
- Continue heating till mixture is consistent for 4-5 minutes.
- Add dry fruits and mix well.
- Serve kachi haldi ka halwa hot.