Stir fried cauli florets along with rich garlic
- 750 grams cauliflower, florets soked in warm salted water
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced or chopped fine
- 1 potato meidum size, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 green chilies, split lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- few curry leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat oil. Splutter cumin seeds, bay leaves, curry leaves, garlic and green chillies.
- Stir fry potatoes and cauliflower florets. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add little water and cook covered for 15 minutes till potatoes are cooked.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve Lehsuni Gobhi hot with roti.
i would say not the best way to prepare lehsuni gobi. this recipe is incomplete and kid of vague as to how to use garlic! after all the recipe’s name is lehsuni gobhi