Rich and delicious semicircle shaped sweet snack stuffed with sweetened khoya (mawa), dry fruits and nuts
- Category: Dessert Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 1/2 cup Mawa
- Cashew nuts, almonds, rasins
- 1 tablespoon coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 1 pinch Grated nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- Ghee for frying
- Knead soft dough from maida, salt and ghee. Keep aside.
- Roast mawa till light brown. Mix nuts, coconut, nutmeg and cardamom powder. Stir.
- Roll a portion of dough into round flat piece. Place filling in one corner, cover up and seal the edges.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown and crispy on all sides.