Rataloo che kaap is a deliciously sweet dish with the richness of ghee and the sweetness of sugar. It is an easy recipe that can be prepared in no time.
- 1 sweet potato large, cut into thin slices.
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated coconut
- 4 cashew nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- Almond, chopped for garnishing
- Fry cashew nuts in ghee and keep aside.
- Cook sweet potato slices in a pan and then add sugar. Mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and grated coconut.
- Garnish with fried cashews and almond flakes.
- Serve warm rataloo che kaap with ice cream, honey or condensed milk.