Sai Thoom Juar Jo Dodo
Sai Thoom Juar Jo Dodo is flat bread made from jowar millet along with fresh green garlic. This is popular dish in a Sindhi kitchen. Quite simple to make, Sai Thoom Juar Jo Dodo blends healthy millet and green galic with local spices.
- Category: Bread Recipes, Sindhi Recipes
- 1 cup Jowar Flour
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green garlic, chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seed powder / jeera powder
- Mix all herbs and spices in flour. Add about 1/2 tbsp oil.
- Using required water, knead into soft dough.
- Take small piece of dough and roll into flatbread.
- Bake on tawa on both side. Apply oil if required to make crisp.
- Serve Sai thoom juar ja dodo with curd or chutney.