Paneer curry are popular vegetarian side dishes. Makhana paneer curry is special dish which combines spices well with paneer and makhana.
- 1 cup Paneer, cubes
- 1 cup Makhana, roasted
- 3 Onion
- 5 Garlic
- 1 Ginger, inch long
- 2 teaspoons Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kasuri Methi
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 2 Green Cardamom
- 2 bay leaves
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic into thick paste. Keep aside.
- Shallow fry paneer cubes in oil, till slight golden on all sides. Keep aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix curd with coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala to make a thick paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, fry cardamom and bay leaves.
- Add onion paste and saute for 2-3 minutes till raw smell goes away.
- Add masala paste, salt and kasuri methi. Saute for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Add a cup of water, makhana and shallow fried paneer cubes in gravy. Continue cooking for 2 mintues.
- Serve paneer makhana curry with hot roti