Maavadu Thogayal / Vadumangai Thogayal
Maavadu Thogayal is a delicious chutney made with pickled tender baby mangoes. It is a great combination with curd rice.
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Tamil Recipes
- 15 Maavadu / Pickled baby mangoes, one year old
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 2 tablespoons Channa dal
- 1 teaspoon Toor dal
- 2 pinches Asafoetida
- Few Curry leaves
- 3 Dry red chillies
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and fry all the given ingredients except maavadu/ mangoes until golden brown.
- Grind the fried ingredients with mangoes to a coarse paste.
- Serve Maavadu thogayal with curd rice.