Fasting recipe from makhana
- 1 cup Makhana
- 1 cup Sama millet / bhagar
- 3 green chilles
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves, chopped
- 5 -6 Curry leaves
- Rock Salt / Sendha namak, as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- Soak Makhana and Sama millet in water for about 30 minutes
- Grind soaked makhana, sama along with green chillies, coriander leaves to coarse batter.
- Adjust consistency with water. Add salt, black pepper and ghee
- Heat non stick pan/tawa. Grease with little ghee. Pour spoonful of batter and spread over tawa.
- Cook well. Serve along with coriander chutney