Papad ki subzi
Bengal gram spice curry along with papads
- 4 urad daal papad (deep fried or roasted)
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon hing
- 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 3/4 cup curd
- 1 teaspoon gram flour
- Heat oil in pan. Splutter cumin seeds and Hing. Add onion and saute till slightly brown.
- Add gram flour and saute it for 2- 3 mins. Then add curd, fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder. Mix well and let it cook for few minutes.
- Add water to adjust consistency. Heat and bring to boil.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cover it with a lid and let it simmer for 5 mins on slow heat.
- Add roasted / fried papads to the gravy.
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve Papad ki subzi hot with roti.