Common pasta dish in ladakhi villages. Skyu is hand made flour pasta cooked with local herbs, spices and seasonal vegetables.
- Category: Curry Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Ladakhi Recipes, Lunch Recipes
- Wheat Flour
- Goat milk
- Knead wheat flour along with water into thick dough. Rest for some time.
- Roll dough into long thin tubes. Pinch pieces and press them with thumb.
- Stir fry onion, tomato and other vegetables. Add spices as required.
- Once vegetables cook, add water and bring to boil. In boiling water release skyu pasta. Bring to boil again.
- After boiling for 10 minutes, add milk. Boil mixture for few mintues.
- Serve creamy Skyu.