Bhajaniche Vade is a delicious deep fried snack made with roasted multigrain and pulses. This dish is usually cooked in the auspicious month of Shravan as an offering to Goddess Gauri.
- Category: Maharashtrian Recipes, Snacks Recipes
- 2 cups bhajani flour / roasted multigrain flour
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves chopped
- 1 -1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Oil for frying
- Mix together multigrain flour, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, carom seeds, sesame seeds and salt.
- Add hot oil and knead the dough using warm water. Cover and rest the dough for an hour.
- Make small disc shaped pooris with the dough, put a hole in the middle and deep fry them.
- Serve hot Bhajaniche Vade with ghee, yogurt , mint chutney or tomato sauce.