Khatti bhujji / Garyali Bhujji
Stir fried preparation made from leaves and bulb of colocasia
- Category: Himachali Recipes, Stir Fry Recipes
- colocasia (leaves, stem and bulb)
- Dried raw mango
- Red chillies
- Coriander seeds
- Take whole plant of colocasia along with its leaves, steam and bulb.
- Cut it into pieces after washing.
- Heat mustard oil in pan, put red chillies, coriander seeds and salt.
- Add pieces of colocasia and cook till soft.
- Now add dried mango slices and cook on slow heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Smoke the recipe using charcoal before serving.