Poha ladoo is usually prepared during Janmashtami as an offering to Lord Krishna. It is a tasty and healthy snack with the goodness of flattened rice, dry fruits and peanuts.
- 1 cup flattened rice/poha
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- 1/2 cup roasted peanut powder
- 2 tablespoons dry fruits powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 3 -4 tbsp ghee
- Dry roast poha on low heat until crisp and grind it into a fine powder.
- Roast gram flour in 2 tbsp ghee and combine it with poha powder, jaggery, peanuts powder, dryfruits powder and cardamom powder in a large bowl.
- Add melted ghee, mix well and make small ball shaped ladoos .
- Enjoy the tasty poha Ladoos.