Nimki is a popular Assamese savory snack often served during tea time.
- Category: Assamese Recipes, Recipes for Kids, Snacks Recipes
- 250 grams Flour
- 4 tablespoons Refined oil, for dough
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pinch Kala Jeera (Black Cumin)
- 1/2 cup Water
- Oil for frying
- Knead a soft dough with all the ingredients.
- Make equal sized balls out of the dough and roll them into small discs.
- Fold in the middle once and fold into triangular shapes.
- Press the corner and prick the nimki a few times.
- Heat oil and deep fry the Nimkis until golden brown.
- Serve Nimki with a cup of Assam tea.