Dhaniye ki panjeri
Mixture of roasted coriander powder and powdered sugar
- Category: Dessert Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1 tablespoon Ghee, additional
- 2 cups Dhaniya powder
- 1/2 cup makhane
- 10 Cashew nuts, crushed
- 10 Almonds, crushed
- 1/2 cup Dry coconut, grated
- 1/2 cup sugar, powdered
- Ghee roast cashew nut, almonds and makhane separately. Grind makhane coarsely.
- Roast coriander powder / dhaniya powder in 1/4 cup ghee till slightly brown.
- Add roasted nuts, almonds and makhane.
- As mixture is cooled, add powdered sugar and grated coconut. Mix.
- Store panjiri in air tight container.