Tari Ni Kudhi
Parsi recipe using sap of date palm tree
- Category: Curry Recipes, Gujarati Recipes, Parsi Recipes
- 3/4 liter fresh neera
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Dhansak masala powder
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon pure ghee
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 one-inch piece of ginger, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- Head ghee. Fry onions till light brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients except neera. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add neera and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve Tari ni Kudhi as side dish with khichdi.