Herbal decoction using lemongrass used as beverage in cold season.
- 10 Lemon grass stalks
- 1 teaspoon Black peppercorns, freshly crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander seeds, freshly crushed
- 1 teaspoon Sunth powder / fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Mishri / Khadi Sakkar / Khadi sakhar / sugar candy
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 Litre Water
- Heat water with lemongrass and crushed spices.
- Boil and simmer till it reduces to half. Adjust taste with Khadi sakhar.
- Stain and serve Takka Tana Kasai.