Spice mix from Kashmir
- Category: Kashmiri Recipes
- 200 grams garlic
- 100 grams ginger
- 100 gm shallots
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 10 tablespoons red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 50 grams cardamom seeds
- 5 sticks cinnamon
- 5 cloves
- 2 tablespoons dried mint leaves
- 5 tablespoons oil
- Dry roast and grind all whole spices. Keep aside.
- Grind garlic, ginger and shallots along with little water and salt to fine paste.
- Mix whole spice powder, paste and oil.
- Store in air tight container for 3 days. Make flat round shapes of the mixture. Sun dry for 10 days.
- Store Kashmiri ver in airtight container.