Lemongrass is known for its health benefits in protecting us from cold and cough. Lemongrass is found in monsoon in hills of western ghats. This is tea made with flavours and benefits of lemon grass.
- Category: Beverage Recipes, Maharashtrian Recipes
- 2 sprigs lemongrass, washed and cut into pieces
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons tea leaves
- Boil tea leaves, lemon grass and grated ginger in a cup of water.
- Add boiled milk. Bring the mixture to boil.
- Strain and serve hot gavati chaha!