Mitho Lolo is a delicious Sindhi sweet roti made using wheat flour, sugar, and ghee. It is usually made during the Shitala Satam festival, also known as Thadri. Mitho Lolo is also prepared as an offering when a person has recovered completely from diseases like chicken pox.
- Category: Bread Recipes, Sindhi Recipes
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil or ghee for making the dough
- 1/2 cup oil or ghee for applying on top while roasting
- Dissolve sugar in water. Keep aside. .
- Mix wheat flour along with ghee/oil, sugar solution and little water to knead into smooth dough. Roll a piece of dough to make thick roti. Bake roti on hot tawa on both sides. Grease with ghee.
- Serve Mitho Lolo hot along with pickle or raita.