Poka Mithoi is a traditional Assamese sweet recipe. It is amongst the Traditional Assamese Food Items
- Category: Assamese Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Snacks Recipes
- 1 kilogram Rice flour or Pitha Guri
- 250 grams Jaggery/ Gur
- Set fire and put the 250 gm Jaggery or Gur in a dripping pan.
- Let the Jaggery melt completely and stir till then it melts to Syrup.
- Add the rice flour or Pitha Guri to it and make a mixture.
- Make round balls from it (don’t let it be cool).
- Now, your Poka Mithoi recipe is ready. Serve it and enjoy.
Yaat calories kiman thake
Whats the ammount of calories in mithoi