Chhir chot is an easy to make Kashmiri pancake prepared with rice flour and carom seeds. It is usually served as a tea time snack
- Category: Bread Recipes, Breakfast Recipes, Kashmiri Recipes, Rice Recipes
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Carom seeds / ajwain seeds
- Oil for pancakes
- Combine rice flour, salt, carom seeds and little water to form a flowing batter.
- Pour a laddle of batter on hot tawa to round shape.
- Grease the edges and cook both layers until slight light brown.
- Serve Chhir Chot with hot tea and chutney of your choice