Kehwa is an aromatic green tea preparation infused with the flavours of cardamom, cinnamon and saffron. It is usually served in shallow brass cups called Khous.
- Category: Beverage Recipes, Kashmiri Recipes
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon churned Kashmiri green tea leaves
- 2 inch cinnamon stick, ground
- 3 Green Cardamom
- 8 Almonds, crushed.
- Few strands Saffron
- Boil 2 cups water. Add all green tea, cinnamon, cardamon and saffron.
- Stir and brew to desired flavour. Adjust taste with sugar
- Pour Kehwa into cups and add almonds