Condensed milk dessert with nuts
- 1 1/2 liters milk
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds / saunf
- 5 cardamom, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 300 grams paneer / cottage cheese
- 1 dried coconut, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- Heat ghee in a pan. Stir fry fennel seeds and cardamom for a minute.
- Roast almonds, cashew nuts and coconut. Sauté till slightly golden.
- Add the milk. Bring it to boil and then simmer.
- Simmer till quantity reduced to half and milk turns slightly golden brown.
- Add sugar and paneer. Bring it to boil and switch off.
- Serve hot or cold.