Spicy pan cake made from rava and chana dal
- Category: Baking Recipes, Bread Recipes, Maharashtrian Recipes
- 2 cups rava/ semolina, soaked in 1 cup yogurt for an hour
- 3 tablespoons chana dal, soaked for an hour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 4 green chillies, sliced
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients into thick yet flowing batter.
- Bake batter in appey mould. Flip sides in between.
- Serve appey with coconut chutney and sambar