Chawal ki roti is a healthy flatbread prepared with rice flour. It is usually served with chutney or dal.
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Ghee for applying over the cooked rotis
- Boil 1 cup of water with salt and 2 tsp of oil in it. Add rice flour and mix well. Turn off the heat.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 5 minutes. When the dough cools, knead it with a tbsp. of oil until it becomes soft. Keep aside for 25 minutes.
- Add the remaining oil and knead the dough till smooth.
- Make lemon size balls from the dough and flatten them into thin circles.
- Heat a flat pan and cook the roti on both sides.
- Serve Chawal roti with the curry of your choice.