Savory rice flour fritters served with chutney
- Category: Kannada Recipes, Recipes for Kids, Snacks Recipes
- 1 cup Maida
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon green chillis, chopped
- Mix maida with rice flour, salt, soda, chopped green chillis, chopped ginger and cumin seeds. Add curd and mix lump free thick yet flowing batter. Rest it for 1 hour.
- Deep fry round balls / bonda. Fry on low heat till golden brown on all sides.
- Serve mysore bonda hot with chutney.