Methi Chila is a popular north Indian breakfast dish, prepared with gram flour and fenugreek. It is high in protein and full of amazing taste and flavors.
- 1 cup fenugreek leaves / methi leaves
- 1 cup besan / gram flour
- 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds / ajwain
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder / jeera powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida / hinda
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilli powder, as per taste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 pinch, black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon yogurt, whisked
- Mix all ingredients (except methi) to make flowy batter, adding little water at time and stirring.
- Add methi and mix.
- On hot tawa, pour 2 tbsp of batter and spread
- Cook on both sides till slight brown.
- Serve with green chutney