A tasty dish made with tapioca that can be eaten as a snack as well as a side dish for rice.
- Category: Breakfast Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Malayali Recipes, Stir Fry Recipes
- 1 kilogram Tapioca, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Few Curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 Whole red chilly
- 1/2 cup Grated coconut
- Salt to taste
- Cook tapioca in salted boiling water until soft and fluffy. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add red chilly, curry leaves, coconut & turmeric powder.
- Add this tempering to tapioca and mix well.
- Serve Kappa thalichathu hot.