Peeth perun bhaji
Vegetable sprinkled with chickpea flour
- 2 cups Capsicum diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Peanut Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion garlic paste
- Salt Per Taste
- Chopped Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 pinch of Hing
- Heat oil. Splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds, followed by turmeric powder and hing.
- Add onion and saute until golden brown.
- Add chopped capsicum, and saute for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
- Add onion garlic paste, salt and peanut powder. Mix well.
- Lower heating and add besan, just enough to coat capsicum. Mix well.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on low heat covered.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve peeth perun bhaji along with hot bhakri.