Kulfa leaves are similar to methi leaves and often consumed in our food in same way as methi / fenugreek leaves. Together with curd and chutney, kulfa parathe makes nutritious breakfast recipe.
- Category: Bread Recipes, Breakfast Recipes, North Indian
- 2 cups wheat flour / atta
- 2 cups chopped kulfa leaves
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable oil
- Mix wheat flour, kulfa leaves, 2 tsp oil, chilli powder and salt. Knead into dough along with water.
- With small piece of dough at a time, roll into round flatbread.
- Bake on tawa on both sides. Grease with oil /ghee while cooking.
- Serve kulfa parathe along with curd.