Gandhyali Ki Sabji is a tasty Himachali recipe prepared with arbi, curd and spices. You can serve this dish with rice.
- 1 piece Gandhyali / Arbi, peeled and cut into cubes
- 200 grams Oil
- 1 teaspoon Fennel
- 4 Cloves
- 4 Green cardamom
- 2 Black cardamom
- 1 -2 Cinnamon
- 1/2 bowl Curd
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry arbi till light brown. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and add spices, curd, gandhyali, turmeric powder, salt and hot water. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve Gandhyali ki sabji with rice.