Steamed french beans with mild garlic flavour with vegetarian twist. Traditionally khundrupui (a local leaves) and Berma fish (dried salted fish) are added.
- Category: Salad Recipes, Tripuri Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
- 250 grams French beans, chopped in medium size
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Green chillies, slit
- 5 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- Boil water. Add turmeric powder and chillies.
- Add beans, onions and garlic. Simmer on medium flame with lid covered till cooked.
- Adjust taste with salt. Serve Kosoi Bwtwi with rice.