Potatoes cooked in yogurt curry
- 3 Potatoes medium sized (boiled, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 3/4 cup Fresh Yogurt
- 3/4 tablespoon Chickpea Flour / Besan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Curry Leaves, few
- 1 pinch Hing
- 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 inch Ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Whisk yogurt, besan, water and turmeric powder. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee. Splutter cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds. Fry hing, ginger, green chillies and curry leaves.
- Add yogurt mixture, red chilli powder and salt. Bring to boil. Add boiled potatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes till gravy thickens.
- Add garam masala. Cook for a minute. Serve Dahi aloo ka saag with roti.