Aloo Makha is a delicious comfort food that is packed with taste and flavor. It is a quick and simple dish that pairs well with plain rice or roti.
- Category: Bengali Recipes, Potato Recipes
- 2 medium sized potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
- 1 dried red chilli
- Green chillies, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- Cilantro, chopped
- Heat oil and fry dried red chilli and onions and saute until onion becomes tender.
- In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes, fried onions, green chillies, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Season the mixture with roasted cumin powder and chaat masala.
- Serve Aloo Makha with rice and dal.